04th June 2007
We are happy to announce the availability of Jabberwocky V1.7. Get it here.
Changes since version 1.6:
* Changed some MUI includes to be consistant with the rest of the
Jabberwocky sourcecode files.
* Updated copyright notice in catalog files.
Updated several string definitions in Italian catalog translation file.
* Added workaround for OS4 network includes conflict with clib2 network
includes. The files & file structure of clib2 network includes are now
different than those defined in the Amiga OS4 includes.
* Disabled vapor_toolkit.library check in the MorphOS build.
Latest MorphOS ships without this lib.
MUI4 has its own TextInput.mcc and does not use this lib.
* Unused variables removed from sources.
* Eliminated unused includes.
* Added OS4 socket library open/close since bsdsocket.library is not longer
automatically opened by standard libauto.
* Added patched muimaster.h include file required for 68k Jabberwocky compile.
* Updated makefile and includes for new OS4 SDK.
* Changed constant definitions for XML ID strings to make them easier to
identify in the Jabberwocky source.
* Added ID attribute to version (jabber:iq:version) requests and responses
for the benifit of other Jabber clients (like Exodus) that rely on the ID
attributes to identify Jabber iq requests.
* Added new functions to retrieve Jabber server agent list using service
* Added functions to obtain agent information from Jabber server with service
* Added new constant definitions and function prototype in support of
service discovery methods for obtaining Jabber server agent information.
* Added ID attribute to agent registration XML.
* Made numerous changes to sources in order to implement SASL authentication
required by some new Jabber servers.
* Changed size check in console logger to use size sent in the call.
* Changed size for connection checks to 2 since at least one server is
sending 2 spaces for the checks.
* Added several defines to support SASL authentication.
* Added Jabber namespace definitions not included in Iksemel library.
* Removed unused MSG_CHAT constant and moved MSG_READ constant.
* Added return value of IKS_HOOK to receive function so Jabberwocky can tell
if stream:features is being received following initial connect header.
* Fixed long standing bug that can cause 68k Jabberwocky enforcer hit or crash.
* Updated header files for use with new Iksemel library.
* Updated Jabberwocky main sources for use with new Iksemel library.
Numerous changes in return values and function names were made.
* Updated Iksemel library to latest released version and added necessary Amiga
18th December 2005
We are happy to announce the availability of Jabberwocky 1.6 for AmigaOS 3.x, AmigaOS 4.x and MorphOS.
This release is a major bugfix and we advice you to replace your old version of Jabberwocky.
Download. For a complete change list see readme.
29th August 2005
We are happy to announce the availability of the 5. Preview of Jabberwocky V1.6. Get it here.
Changes since the last beta version:
* Removed unused transfer test function from network code.
* Fixed potential crash because of NULL pointer in string comparison.
* Russian locale file updated by Vinny.
* Added NULL check to memory deallocation to prevent potential problems.
* Account.xml file format changed for multiple accounts by Alexandre Balaban.
* Added support for multiple accounts to Account window thanks to sourcecode
contributed by Alexandre Balaban.
* Previously nonfunctional drop-down lister in Account window updated to add,
delete and save alternate Jabber accounts.
* Locale files and catalogs updated for new buttons & labels.
08th July 2005
Since people still having problems to find the required extensions I decided to include them in seperate download folder. Get them from here.
07th July 2005
We are happy to announce the availability of the 4. Preview of Jabberwocky V1.6. Get it here.
See readme for more info.